Lecture and Hands- On Program
General Knowledge Suggested
The past ten years have witnessed some great advances in dental material science and nickel titanium metallurgy. Additionally, we have seen the introduction of many outstanding products. However, there has been a tendency for clinicians to become product focused rather than technique driven. This presentation will demonstrate how to meld current technology with long standing endodontic principles. The result will be a sense of how to work smart, perform predictable endodontics, and how to make endodontics a profit center in your practice. Furthermore, all participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the hands-on session. Real World Endo remains dedicated to the preservation of the natural dentition.
During this lecture/hands-on participants will learn:
1. The basic foundations of Endodontic success.
2. The concept of anatomic shaping.
3. To triage Basic and Advanced cases and how to apply the correct instrumentation for each case.
4. The meaning of an Endo-Restorative Continuum
5.The benefits of sealer based obturation using bioceramics.
6. The various applications of ultrasonics.
7. How to use integrated apex locator-handpiece technology.
8. To place posts using a matching post and core system.