Lecture and Hands- On Program
General Knowledge Suggested
At last Endodontic Evolution meets Endodontic Revolution! After two decades of research and experimentation with NiTi rotary instruments, an expandable rotary instrument has been created. New adaptive 3D files have produced a revolution in simplicity, efficiency, and safety for you and your patients. These unique instruments expand at body temperature effectively debriding and disinfecting oval and irregular shaped canals without compromising the structural integrity of the treated tooth. This body temperature transformation allows faster and safer instrumentation using less files than conventional techniques. The improved file-dentin interface allows minimally invasive root canal preparations that can easily be obturated using bioceramics. True 3-D instrumentation and obturation has arrived. Furthermore, all participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the hands-on session. A new era has begun! During this lecture/hands-on participants will learn:
• The basic foundations of Endodontic success.
• The concept of anatomic shaping.
• To triage Basic and Advanced cases and how to apply the correct instrumentation for each case.
• Two different instrumentation techniques for managing different canal anatomies (conventional & 3D).
• The benefits of sealer based obturation using bioceramics. • The various applications of ultrasonics.
• How to use integrated apex locator-handpiece technology.
• To place posts using a matching post and core system.