Lecture and Hands- On Program
General Knowledge Suggested
After two decades of research and experimentation with NiTi rotary instruments, an expandable rotary instrument has been created. New adaptive 3D files have produced a revolution in simplicity, efficiency, and safety for you and your patients. These unique instruments expand at body temperature effectively debriding and disinfecting oval and irregular shaped canals without compromising the structural integrity of the treated tooth. This body temperature transformation allows faster and safer instrumentation using less files than conventional techniques. Furthermore, all participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the hands-on session. Real World Endo remains dedicated to the preservation of the natural dentition. A new era has begun!
During this lecture/hands-on participants will learn:
1. The basic foundations of Endodontic success.
2. The concept of anatomic shaping.
3. To triage Basic and Advanced cases and how to apply the correct instrumentation for each case.
4. Two different instrumentation techniques for managing different canal anatomies (conventional & 3D).
5. The benefits of sealer based obturation using bioceramics.