Are you dissatisfied with your level of endodontic expertise? Do your gutta percha cones consistently
come up short? Do you feel you got short changed in dental school in terms of clinical endodontic
experience??? If so, please continue to read.
Dr. Koch is back … and better than ever! In this new all-day course, Dr. Koch begins with a review
of generic endodontics. Topics such as how to achieve profound anesthesia and properly accessed
molar teeth will be introduced right at the beginning. Furthermore, a vision for endodontic success
will be established by discussing techniques and products “So sophisticated, they’re simple to use.”
The second half of the morning is dedicated to instrumentation and Dr. Koch will explain why the
Endo Sequence Blend is, in her opinion, the best rotary protocol ever created! It is because the Blend
Technique is intuitive. The “Blend” employs both heat-treated and non-heat treated files and allows
them to work to their maximum safety and effectiveness.
After lunch, “Annie” will focus on bioceramic technology in both endodontics and pediatric
dentistry. She will fully explain why bioceramics have become the New Gold Standard of obturation
sealers. Following the obturation discussion, Dr. Koch will introduce participants to a completely
drill-free post system.
The day concludes with a robust hands-on session wherein Dr. Koch will work will every single
individual at the hands-on. She will also employ the Koch Teaching Method in which every attendee
will instrument a bloc or tooth while not looking directly at the bloc or tooth. This insures a proper
understanding of the rhythm technique which is vital to successful instrumentation
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
• Understand why there is no such thing as a one file endodontic technique
• Comprehend the synchronous relationship between endodontics and restorative dentistry
• Learn how to place a drill-free post (if required!)
• Recognize the advantages of using a piezo electric ultrasonic
• Learn how to get a Perfect Cone Fit!!!
• Know how to get patients profoundly numb better recognize which cases are best treated by
• Learn how to make endodontics successful and profitable in their practice!