Since the introduction of Nickel Titanium Rotary Instrumentation to endodontics, we have learned much about the clinical strengths and limitations of these great instruments. With recent improvements in metallurgy, enhanced designs, and innovative rotary file motions, we need to understand how these changes affect clinical instrumentation. We must take advantage of these improvements to create an instrumentation protocol that combines Simplicity and Predictability. Furthermore, a simple yet effective method will be introduced that combines the latest material science with endodontic synchronicity for a passive bonded root canal obturation. As practicing dentists we are committed to success, In the event of a perforation while trying to find canals, it is important to know how to use bioceramic technology to turn this event into a successful case.
In this Hands-On course with Dr. Abdennour you will be able to:
- Practice advanced canal shaping, synchronized bonded obturation and a perforation repair procedure.
- Use new rotary file designs, and understand how metallurgy and motion influences instrumentation, safety and efficiency.
- Learn how ultrasonic activation helps you to achieve 3-D irrigation and accelerate tissue dissolution.
- Comprehend the advantages of bioceramic materials and apply this 3-D canal obturation and perforation repair on simulated 3-D printed teeth.
- Understand how bioactive materials play an important role in endodontics.
- Discover first hand how instrumentation and obturation protocols can be combined as a comprehensive system to achieve success in different clinical situations.
(Simulated teeth will be provided)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registrants, please bring your favorite loupes!!