RealWorld Endodontic Diagnosis, Anesthesia, Access, Irrigation & Instrumentation (Part I)
In this presentation, Dr. Nasseh will share his ideas and techniques in reviewing endodontic concepts and focusing on the role of diagnosis, Anesthesia, Access, and Instrumentation, during root canal therapy. This is an important review of the most important aspects of every day root canal therapy.
- Review important and fundamental concepts in endodontic diagnosis, anesthesia, and access
- Become familiar with a safe and efficient instrumentation option for everyday clinical care
FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2022
PM HALF DAY LECTURE PART II
Real World Endodontic Instrumentation, Obturation, and Beyond (Part II)
In this part two of the morning presentation, Dr. Nasseh builds on previous concepts described to discuss the application and use of a simple obturation technique utilizing shapes created through safe and effective instrumentation. Post operative management of patients and some surgical endodontic interventions will also be discussed.
- Review of a safe and efficient root canal instrumentation system.
- Learning to apply the modern material science for a more efficient and predictable endodontic obturation system.
August 27, 2022
Half Day HANDS-ON SESSION (Repeat AM/PM)
Safety and Simplicity in Root Canal Instrumentation Hands-on Workshop
In this hands-on workshop, a simple instrumentation and obturation system discussed during the lecture sessions will be demonstrated. After attending this workshop, you will have a full understanding of this instrumentation and obturation system, which will help improve the predictability of your cases while dramatically reducing instrument separation.
All participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the workshop. Plastic blocks will be used for this demonstration. If available, participants are encouraged to bring sterile accessed and canal validated extracted teeth representative of the kind of cases they do clinically. PLEASE NOTE: wisdom teeth are excluded.
At the conclusion of this hands-on workshop, participants will:
- Be able to describe the proper protocol for safe and effective instrumentation of a given canal and cone fit for obturation in different scenarios.
- Describe the simple, bonded obturation technique of the fitted gutta percha in the
- Be able to utilize the advantage of Hydraulic Condensation to prepare a quick post space
in the canal, if needed.
- Recognize that ‘Great Endodontics’ can be accomplished in both a safe and simple manner. The key is to combine new technology with long established, evidence-based endodontic principles.
PLEASE BRING ANY ACCESSED, EXTRACTED TEETH YOU MAY WANT TO WORK ON.