This session will address Diagnosis and Dental Emergencies and in the course of the presentation, the following topics will be addressed:
Didactic: 60 minutes
Q & A: 30 minutes
At the conclusion of this presentation participants will:
- Have a more complete understanding of emergency dental treatment
- Know how to differentiate vital teeth emergencies from non vital.
- Understand the role of medicaments in emergency treatment.
- Realize that dental emergencies often require profound anesthesia.
- Know how to achieve profound anesthesia.
- Feel more confident in their ability to successfully and predictably treat emergencies.