Nearly 30 years after the introduction of Nickel Titanium Rotary Files to endodontics, we’ve learned much about the clinical strengths and limitations of
these great instruments. As a result of recent improvements in metallurgy, enhanced designs, and innovative rotary file motions, we now need to understand
how these changes affect clinical instrumentation. Furthermore, we must take advantage of these improvements to create an instrumentation protocol that
combines Safety with Simplicity.
We now have both heat-treated and non-heat treated rotary files. They each possess different properties and both have indications for use as well as
limitations. At Real World Endo, we believe these improvements should be employed to their utmost advantage. Consequently, we have developed a blended
technique that combines the advantages of both heat-treated and non-heat treated files into one Awesome Endodontic Technique!!!
In this hands-on workshop, our “Blend Technique” will be introduced and participants will learn how to use it effectively in all root canal types. After attending
this workshop, you will improve your instrumentation predictability while dramatically reducing instrument separation. Furthermore, a simple yet effective
obturation method will be introduced that combines the latest in material science with endodontic synchronicity for passive, bonded root canal obturation.
All participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the workshop. Get ready to improve your instrumentation predictability and gutta
percha cone-fit while dramatically reducing instrument separation. Real World Endo remains dedicated to the preservation of the natural dentition.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will:
1. Learn how rotary file design influences instrumentation safety and efficiency.
2. Comprehend the advantages of heat-treated files and how best to use them.
3. Discover the most effective instrument motions available for shaping root canals and their advantages and limitations.
4. Fully understand the need to combine the latest technology with long established, evidence-based endodontic principles
5. Fully appreciate the benefits of bioceramic obturation and the incorporation of matching posts.
7. Recognize that ‘Great Endodontics’ can be accomplished in both a safe and simple manner. The key is to combine new technology with long established,
evidence-based endodontic principles.