|Are you dissatisfied with your level of endodontic expertise? Do your gutta percha cones consistently come up short? Do you feel you got short changed in dental school in terms of clinical endodontic experience??? Dr. Koch is back … and better than ever! In this new all-day course, Dr. Koch begins with a review of generic endodontics. Topics such as how to achieve profound anesthesia and properly accessed molar teeth will be introduced right at the beginning. Furthermore, a vision for endodontic success will be established by discussing techniques and products “So sophisticated, they’re simple to use.” The second half of the morning is dedicated to instrumentation and Dr. Koch will explain why the EndoSequence Blend is, in her opinion, the best rotary protocol ever created! It is because the Blend Technique is intuitive. The “Blend” employs both heat-treated and non-heat treated files and allows them to work to their maximum safety and effectiveness. After lunch, “Annie” will focus on bioceramic technology in both endodontics and pediatric dentistry. She will fully explain why bioceramics have become the New Gold Standard of obturation sealers. Following the obturation discussion, Dr. Koch will introduce participants to a completely drill-free post system. The day concludes with a robust hands-on session wherein Dr. Koch will give personal attention to individuals at the hands-on. She will also employ the Koch Teaching Method in which every attendee will instrument a bloc or tooth while not looking directly at the bloc or tooth. This insures a proper understanding of the rhythm technique which is vital to successful instrumentation At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
- Understand why there is no such thing as a one file endodontic technique
- Comprehend the synchronous relationship between endodontics and restorative dentistry
- Learn how to place a drill-free post (if required!)
- Recognize the advantages of using a piezo electric ultrasonic
- Learn how to get a Perfect Cone Fit!!!
- Know how to get patients profoundly numb
- Better recognize which cases are best treated by endodontic specialists